Gradient Compression Socks
Compression Socks for Men & Women
* The look and feel of everyday socks while delivering a controlled amount of pressure greatest at the ankle and gradually decreasing towards the top of the sock to promote better circulation and reduce leg fatigue.
* Core-Spun by Therafirm® Gradient Compression Socks are made with ultra stretchy, soft yarns making them easier to put on and more comfortable to wear, while providing the health benefits you need.
* Core-Spun yarns are made by twisting fibers around an inner fiber, creating one yarn. Therafirm® uses spandex as the core yarn and either X-Static LYCRA® fiber; Silver polyester (black) or COOLMAX® fabric LYCRA® fiber (white) yarns on the outside. The result: Compression Socks that are soft, comfortable, really easy to put on and cool.
* Additionally, Core-Spun by THERAFIRM® Compression Socks are made using the patented Micro-Cool process which creates a wicking effect so moisture evaporates from the skin quickly, providing a comfortable and dry coolness.
* Our compression socks are recommended for both men and women
Core-Spun by Therafirm Mild Support Socks Feature:
• 15-20 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
• Ultra stretchy yarns make the sock easier to put on
• Comfort designed top is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
• Added thickness makes the sock more comfortable for all-day wear
• Reinforced, comfortable heel and toe
• LATEX-FREE fibers for soft, cool comfort